1. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
4. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
7. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. An associate degree in applied science.
13. Wearing or provided with clothing.
14. Vietnamese New Year.
15. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
24. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. (informal) Of the highest quality.
31. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
38. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
41. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. God of wealth and love.
46. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
47. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
50. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
51. The month following March and preceding May.
52. Not only so, but.
53. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
4. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
6. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
7. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
8. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
9. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
16. The cry made by sheep.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
22. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
23. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
26. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. A state in midwestern United States.
30. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
32. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
33. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
35. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
36. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
37. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
38. A New England state.
39. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
43. (formerly) A title of respect for a man in Turkey or Egypt.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
46. Unknown god.
48. A Mid-Atlantic state.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.