1. Common Indian weaverbird.
5. The eleventh month of the civil year.
7. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
11. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
12. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
13. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
14. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
16. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
19. A native of ancient Troy.
21. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
23. A master's degree in business.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
33. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
34. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. A light touch or stroke.
37. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
45. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
47. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
49. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
50. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
53. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
54. An associate degree in applied science.
55. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
56. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
4. Before noon.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. Included seven times in every 19 years.
7. A native-born Israeli.
8. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
9. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
10. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
15. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
22. The cry made by sheep.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. A doctor's degree in religion.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. Before noon.
40. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
44. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
46. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
48. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
51. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
52. A person forced to flee from home or country.