1. Pan with a convex bottom.
4. A branch of the Tai languages.
8. Not reflecting light.
11. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
12. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A three-tone Chadic language.
16. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
17. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
18. A fraudulent business scheme.
19. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
21. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. A rotary duplicator that uses a stencil through which ink is pressed (trade mark Roneo).
28. The capital of Croatia.
30. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
32. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
33. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
36. Tag the base runner to get him out.
39. How long something has existed.
42. The sixth month of the civil year.
44. An informal term for a father.
45. An informal term for a father.
46. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
47. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
48. Speaking a Slavic language.
50. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
51. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
52. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
1. Telephone line (Wide Area Telephone Service).
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
4. A state in north central United States.
5. Heal or recover.
6. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
7. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
10. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
15. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
20. A flexible container with a single opening.
22. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
24. Related to or located at the back.
26. A state in midwestern United States.
27. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
29. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
31. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
34. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
35. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
37. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
41. A vertical spar for supporting sails.
43. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
49. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.