1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
12. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. Sweet juicy gritty-textured fruit available in many varieties.
15. A master's degree in business.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
19. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
21. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
22. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. Cut the head of.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
31. Before noon.
34. A light touch or stroke.
35. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
37. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
39. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
42. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
46. (chemistry) Being or containing an acid.
48. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
49. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
50. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
53. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
55. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. A state in New England.
1. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
2. Humble request for help.
3. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
4. A bottle with a stopper.
5. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
6. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
7. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
8. A human limb.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
20. How long something has existed.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
27. The square of a body of any size of type.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
33. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
35. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
36. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
38. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
40. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
42. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
43. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
44. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
45. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
47. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
52. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).