1. A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
4. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
13. The fatty flesh of eel.
14. Not only so, but.
15. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
16. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
18. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
19. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. The superior of a group of nuns.
28. Highly excited.
30. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
31. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
34. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
40. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
41. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
47. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
50. A decree that prohibits something.
51. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
52. A small cake leavened with yeast.
53. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Common Indian weaverbird.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
4. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
5. An informal term for a father.
6. Again but in a new or different way.
7. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
8. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
9. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
10. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
27. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
29. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
32. 1 species.
33. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
36. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
37. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
43. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
44. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
45. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
46. A master's degree in business.
49. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.