1. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
4. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
8. X-ray picture of the kidneys and ureters after injection of a radiopaque dye.
11. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
12. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
13. Liquid excretory product.
14. Chiefly tropical trees and shrubs and vines usually having a tall columnar trunk bearing a crown of very large leaves.
16. A public promotion of some product or service.
17. Constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
24. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
25. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
29. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
33. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
41. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
42. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
43. A genus of Mustelidae.
44. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
45. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
46. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
2. A small nail.
3. The fatty flesh of eel.
4. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
5. How long something has existed.
6. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
7. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
8. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
9. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
10. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
15. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
18. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
19. An enclosed space.
20. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
23. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
30. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
31. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
32. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
34. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
35. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
36. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
37. A city of central China.
39. God of the earth.
40. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.