1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
5. An accountant certified by the state.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. River in eastern Asia.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
13. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
14. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
15. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. A doctor's degree in religion.
18. In bed.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. A decree that prohibits something.
27. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
28. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
32. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
33. Extremely pleasing.
36. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
39. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
41. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
42. Offering fun and gaiety.
43. Sour or bitter in taste.
46. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
49. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
50. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
51. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
52. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
1. Explorer and United States naval officer.
2. A sudden short attack.
3. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
4. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
5. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
6. A genus of Ploceidae.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. A human limb.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
10. Divulge information or secrets.
19. A flexible container with a single opening.
20. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
22. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
24. The cry made by sheep.
26. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
30. Of or relating to or near the sacrum.
31. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
34. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
35. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
37. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
38. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
44. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
45. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
46. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.