1. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
5. A light touch or stroke.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
15. Tag the base runner to get him out.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
18. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
20. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
23. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
24. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
26. How long something has existed.
29. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
37. Extremely pleasing.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. The square of a body of any size of type.
42. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
47. The emotion of hate.
48. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
50. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
51. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
52. The cry made by sheep.
53. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
2. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
3. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
4. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
5. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
6. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
7. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
8. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. A state in midwestern United States.
21. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
27. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light.
38. The sixth month of the civil year.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A young woman making her debut into society.
44. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
45. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
46. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.