1. Disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet.
5. An associate degree in applied science.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
11. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
12. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
15. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
16. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
17. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
18. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
20. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
26. The cry made by sheep.
28. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
29. An associate degree in nursing.
30. By bad luck.
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. In bed.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
41. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
44. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
47. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
48. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
50. How long something has existed.
51. The residue that remains when something is burned.
52. An informal term for a father.
53. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
1. A wound made by cutting.
2. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
3. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
4. A genus of Ploceidae.
5. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
6. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
7. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
8. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
9. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
10. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
19. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
21. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
23. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
24. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
31. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
33. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
35. French novelist.
39. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
40. A vigorous blow.
41. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
42. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
43. Advanced in years.
45. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
49. A public promotion of some product or service.