1. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
4. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
7. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
11. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
12. Seed of a pea plant.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
15. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
16. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
17. Divulge information or secrets.
19. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
21. A Mid-Atlantic state.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. Hinge joint between the forearm and upper arm and the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped.
29. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
33. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
35. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
36. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
37. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
38. A public promotion of some product or service.
40. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
44. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
49. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
50. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
51. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
52. An informal term for a father.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
2. A bluish shade of green.
3. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
4. Select as an alternative.
5. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
6. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
10. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
18. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
20. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
23. The use of bacteria or viruses of toxins to destroy men and animals or food.
25. Type genus of the Nepidae.
27. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
28. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
30. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
34. A great waterfall on the border between Brazil and Paraguay.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
41. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
42. Common Indian weaverbird.
43. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
45. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
46. Extremely pleasing.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
49. A public promotion of some product or service.