1. Type genus of the Apidae.
5. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
11. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
12. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
13. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. Little known Kamarupan languages.
17. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
19. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
21. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
25. Singing jazz.
28. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
31. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
35. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
36. Jordan's port.
42. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
43. Fallow deer.
47. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
48. A French abbot.
49. A master's degree in business.
50. The bill in a restaurant.
51. A quantity of no importance.
52. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
1. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
5. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
6. A light touch or stroke.
7. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
8. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
9. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
10. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
16. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
23. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
24. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
27. How long something has existed.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
32. A port city in southwestern Iran.
33. The cry made by sheep.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. God of love and erotic desire.
38. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
39. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
46. The United Nations agency concerned with the international collection of meteorological data.
47. A Mid-Atlantic state.