1. In bed.
5. An enclosed space.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
11. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
12. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
15. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
16. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
17. A local computer network for communication between computers.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
26. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
27. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
28. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
30. A state in northwestern North America.
31. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
35. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Any plant of the genus Erica.
41. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
43. A resource.
46. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
51. An informal term for a father.
52. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
53. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
1. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
2. Common Indian weaverbird.
3. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
4. A doctor's degree in education.
5. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
6. Jordan's port.
7. Food of a ruminant regurgitated to be chewed again.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
19. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
21. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
22. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
24. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
25. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
33. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
34. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. The habitation of wild animals.
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
41. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
44. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
45. A light touch or stroke.
50. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.