1. (classical architecture) A molding for a cornice.
5. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
11. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
12. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
13. In bed.
14. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
16. A quantity of no importance.
17. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
23. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
25. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
28. A slight amount or degree of difference.
29. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
32. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
41. A Hindu prince or king in India.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
49. A local computer network for communication between computers.
50. A doctor's degree in theology.
51. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
52. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
53. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
54. A French abbot.
55. An associate degree in applied science.
1. A lump of material formed from the content of a liquid.
2. Not only so, but.
3. A recognizable kind.
4. A state in northwestern North America.
5. A master's degree in fine arts.
6. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
7. Obvious and dull.
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. English monk and scholar (672-735).
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
15. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
18. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
19. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
22. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
24. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
26. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
39. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
40. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
41. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
43. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
44. Type genus of the Anatidae.
47. A small lump or protuberance.
48. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.