1. 36th President of the United States.
4. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
7. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
11. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
12. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. A three-year law degree.
15. A local computer network for communication between computers.
16. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
19. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
21. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
22. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
24. God of death.
26. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
27. A city in northeastern Ohio.
31. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
32. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
34. The act of scanning.
42. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
47. Having leadership guidance.
48. Towards the side away from the wind.
49. Using speech rather than writing.
50. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
51. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
1. Of a pale purple color.
2. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
3. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
4. Not in good physical or mental health.
5. A domain in which something is dominant.
6. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
7. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
8. The sixth month of the civil year.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
18. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
20. (informal) Exceptionally good.
23. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
25. Jordan's port.
28. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
29. A doctor's degree in optometry.
30. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
33. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
35. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
36. A French abbot.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
39. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
40. In bed.
41. A quantity of no importance.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
47. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.