1. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
4. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
7. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
11. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
12. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
13. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
14. The sign language used in the United States.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
17. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
18. A sudden short attack.
20. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
22. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
24. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
25. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
27. The cry made by sheep.
31. A radioactive transuranic element.
32. A doctor's degree in religion.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. A day devoted to an outdoor social gathering.
40. A Hindu prince or king in India.
44. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. A local computer network for communication between computers.
49. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
51. Very dark black.
52. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
53. A member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India.
54. Advanced in years.
55. An associate degree in applied science.
1. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
2. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
3. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
4. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
5. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
6. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
7. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
8. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
9. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
10. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
16. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. A native of ancient Troy.
21. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A state in northwestern North America.
28. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
37. An Eskimo hut.
38. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
39. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
40. A state in midwestern United States.
41. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
43. Type genus of the Anatidae.
46. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
47. Either extremity of something that has length.
50. Being one more than one.