1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. Among the largest bony fish.
8. 36th President of the United States.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. Seed of a pea plant.
14. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
15. A holy war by Muslims against unbelievers.
17. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
20. The capital and largest city of Liechtenstein.
23. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
24. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
27. An official at a baseball game.
30. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
32. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
40. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
44. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
45. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
48. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
49. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
50. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
4. Type genus of the Majidae.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
7. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
8. A long-playing phonograph record.
9. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
10. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
16. A light touch or stroke.
19. Characterized by absence of emotional agitation.
21. A doctor's degree in music.
22. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. One million periods per second.
29. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
31. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
33. Any plant of the genus Erica.
34. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
35. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
36. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
37. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
39. A city in northern India.
41. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
42. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
43. The month following February and preceding April.