1. Noisy talk.
4. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
7. Tiny leafy-stemmed flowerless plants.
11. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
12. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
13. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
14. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
15. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
16. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
17. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
19. Being of delicate or slender build.
22. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
23. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
32. A state in northwestern North America.
33. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
39. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
43. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
45. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
46. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
47. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
48. A light touch or stroke.
1. Irish poet and dramatist (1865-1939).
2. The month following March and preceding May.
3. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
4. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
5. An associate degree in nursing.
6. A small cake leavened with yeast.
7. Containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal.
8. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
9. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
10. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
18. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
21. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
24. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
25. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
26. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. Extremely pleasing.
31. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
34. Toward the mouth or oral region.
35. The highest level or degree attainable.
36. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
40. The month following February and preceding April.
41. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
42. A doctor's degree in education.
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
44. Informal terms for a mother.