1. A local computer network for communication between computers.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
13. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
14. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
15. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
24. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
26. A bachelor's degree in religion.
27. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
30. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
33. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
46. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
47. Not only so, but.
48. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
49. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
50. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
51. A master's degree in fine arts.
1. A Loloish language.
2. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
3. A quantity of no importance.
4. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. God of wealth and love.
7. An associate degree in applied science.
8. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
9. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
10. Jordan's port.
18. A flexible container with a single opening.
19. A member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India.
21. Russian country house.
22. A light touch or stroke.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. Very dark black.
35. South African term for `boss'.
36. Common Indian weaverbird.
37. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
38. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
39. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
40. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
43. (British) Informal term for information.
44. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.