1. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
5. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
7. In bed.
11. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
12. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
13. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
14. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
15. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
17. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
18. A state in northwestern North America.
19. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. Wildly disordered.
24. A Loloish language.
25. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
26. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
27. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
30. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
31. South American cavy.
33. An informal term for a father.
34. Military headquarters from which a military commander controls and organizes the forces.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Top part of an apron.
41. An edict of the Russian tsar.
43. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
45. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
47. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
48. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
49. Advanced in years.
50. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
3. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
4. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
5. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
6. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
7. An associate degree in nursing.
8. A dyed fabric.
9. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
10. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
16. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
22. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
23. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
28. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
29. A motley assortment of things.
32. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
33. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
35. One of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy.
36. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
37. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
40. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
42. How long something has existed.
44. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
45. A public promotion of some product or service.
46. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.