1. In bed.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
8. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
11. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
12. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
13. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
14. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
18. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
23. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
26. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
27. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
29. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
31. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
33. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
37. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
41. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
44. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
47. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
48. Again but in a new or different way.
49. A tight-fitting headdress.
50. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
51. The flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food.
52. The residue that remains when something is burned.
53. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
4. A Mid-Atlantic state.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
7. A public promotion of some product or service.
8. A state in northwestern North America.
9. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
10. A small cake leavened with yeast.
15. A master's degree in fine arts.
16. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
20. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
21. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
22. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
24. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. The cry made by sheep.
32. A state in New England.
34. God of wealth and love.
35. An industrial city in the European part of Russia.
36. The address where a person lives.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
43. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds.
45. An associate degree in applied science.
46. Enlarged prostate.