1. A master's degree in business.
4. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
8. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
11. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
12. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
13. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
14. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
15. An informal term for a father.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
19. Any plant of the genus Hoya having fleshy leaves and usually nectariferous flowers.
22. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
27. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
29. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A carriage consisting of two wheels and calash top.
38. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
42. Used of a single unit or thing.
43. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
44. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
45. A doctor's degree in education.
46. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
47. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
48. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
1. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
4. Mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
7. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. A suburb of Paris.
10. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
18. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
20. A light touch or stroke.
21. Jordan's port.
23. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. 16 ounces.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
33. Advanced in years.
34. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
35. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. A fractional monetary unit of several countries.
39. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
40. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
41. Towards the side away from the wind.