1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. A large number or amount.
8. The bill in a restaurant.
11. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
12. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
14. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
15. A Russian river.
16. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
17. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
19. A bachelor's degree in religion.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
29. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
36. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
38. Not only so, but.
39. A state in northwestern North America.
40. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
45. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
51. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
52. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
54. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
55. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. 1/10 gram.
1. The act of scanning.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
4. A tract of open rolling country (especially upland).
5. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
6. The habitation of wild animals.
7. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
9. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
10. Divulge information or secrets.
18. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
20. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
22. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
23. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
25. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
27. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
28. Bright and pleasant.
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
37. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
41. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
44. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
48. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
49. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
53. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.