1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
8. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
11. The sound made by a gentle blow.
12. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
13. A boy or man.
14. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
16. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
17. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
18. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
20. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
22. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
23. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
25. An associate degree in applied science.
29. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
33. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
36. A public promotion of some product or service.
40. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
44. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
45. An accountant certified by the state.
46. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
51. The cry made by sheep.
1. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
4. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
5. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
6. A state in New England.
7. A large commercial and industrial city in northeastern Texas.
8. A lake in northwestern Russia.
9. Fallow deer.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
21. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
24. A light touch or stroke.
26. An associate degree in nursing.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. Being ten more than one hundred.
30. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
31. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
32. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
34. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
39. A city in northern India.
41. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
42. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
43. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
47. A state in northwestern North America.
48. 16 ounces.