1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
7. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. Tag the base runner to get him out.
13. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
16. A small island.
17. The bill in a restaurant.
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. By bad luck.
28. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
32. A state in midwestern United States.
33. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
34. The face or front of a building.
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
43. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
44. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
45. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
48. A doctor's degree in theology.
49. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
50. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
1. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
4. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
5. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
6. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
7. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
8. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
9. With no effort to conceal.
10. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
19. Obvious and dull.
20. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
23. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
30. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
31. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
36. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
38. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
39. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
41. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
42. An informal term for a father.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.