1. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. A master's degree in library science.
8. A form of address for a married woman.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
14. A Greek sandwich.
16. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
17. The bill in a restaurant.
18. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
19. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
22. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
25. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. An associate degree in nursing.
31. A state in midwestern United States.
35. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
37. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
39. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
42. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
46. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
47. A light touch or stroke.
50. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
51. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
53. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
55. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
56. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
57. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
58. Former measure of the US economy.
1. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
2. Make amends for.
3. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
4. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
5. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
6. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
7. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
9. Show a response or a reaction to something.
10. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
15. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
20. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
23. The cry made by sheep.
24. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
26. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
28. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
32. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. An awkward stupid person.
36. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
38. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
40. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
41. A public promotion of some product or service.
43. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
44. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
45. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
48. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
49. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
52. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
54. A bachelor's degree in religion.