1. In bed.
5. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
8. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
13. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
14. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
15. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
16. A small piece of cloth.
17. (British) Your grandmother.
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
23. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
25. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
27. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
31. A Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
34. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
35. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
36. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
39. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
44. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
46. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
47. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. An enclosed space.
50. A light touch or stroke.
1. Chief port of Yemen.
2. Common Indian weaverbird.
3. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
6. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
9. Jordan's port.
10. A white crystalline carbohydrate used as a sweetener and preservative.
18. A city in east central Texas.
19. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. 10 grams.
28. The residue that remains when something is burned.
29. French novelist.
30. Being one more than one.
32. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
42. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
43. Having leadership guidance.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.