1. One thousandth of a second.
5. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
8. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
11. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
12. (informal) Of the highest quality.
13. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
14. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
15. A flexible container with a single opening.
16. A container.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
23. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
25. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
29. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
32. An associate degree in applied science.
34. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
41. A port city in southwestern Iran.
43. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
46. (Irish) The sea personified.
47. The cry made by sheep.
49. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
51. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
1. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
4. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
5. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
6. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
7. Two-year-old sheep.
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
10. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
18. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
19. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
20. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
21. Regional and archaic.
22. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
24. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
26. 16 ounces.
27. A state in southeastern United States.
28. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
35. In bed.
36. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. A flat mass of ice (smaller than an ice field) floating at sea.
40. Type genus of the Ranidae.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
48. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.