1. In bed.
5. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
8. Tag the base runner to get him out.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. A local computer network for communication between computers.
13. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
14. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
15. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
17. (British) Your grandmother.
20. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
23. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
25. The cry made by sheep.
29. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
30. Extremely pleasing.
31. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
34. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
36. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
37. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
39. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
43. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river.
45. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
48. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
49. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
50. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
51. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
52. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
53. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
54. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. Chief port of Yemen.
2. Common Indian weaverbird.
3. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
7. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
8. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
9. Type genus of the Anatidae.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
16. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
18. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
19. A small cake leavened with yeast.
21. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
22. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. One millionth of a gram.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
28. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
32. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
33. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
39. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
40. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
41. Anything that serves as an enticement.
42. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
44. Being two more than fifty.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.