1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Type genus of the Majidae.
8. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
11. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
12. An unforeseen obstacle.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. Having leadership guidance.
15. The bill in a restaurant.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
18. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
20. Valuable source of caviar and isinglass.
21. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
24. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
29. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
37. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
40. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
41. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
47. A small cake leavened with yeast.
48. Extremely pleasing.
49. An associate degree in applied science.
50. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. Rapid and indistinct speech.
7. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
8. 1/1000 gram.
9. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
10. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
16. (British informal) Not to be deceived or hoodwinked n 1.
19. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
22. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
23. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
26. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
28. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
31. A port city in southwestern Iran.
32. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. Jordan's port.
38. Common Indian weaverbird.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
43. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
44. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
45. A master's degree in fine arts.
46. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.