1. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
4. A flexible container with a single opening.
7. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
11. An accountant certified by the state.
12. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
13. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
14. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
15. A light touch or stroke.
16. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
17. God of wealth and love.
20. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
22. A genus of Ploceidae.
25. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
29. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
36. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
41. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
43. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
46. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
47. A word that serves as the predicate of a sentence.
48. A master's degree in business.
49. An informal term for a father.
50. Belonging to some prior time.
51. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
3. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
4. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A man who serves as a sailor.
7. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
8. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
9. Affected manners intended to impress others.
10. Socially incorrect in behavior.
18. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
19. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
21. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
24. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
26. (informal) Of the highest quality.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
35. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
36. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
37. A small constellation near the South Pole between Tucana and Ara.
38. A French abbot.
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. South African term for `boss'.
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
44. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
45. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.