1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
11. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
16. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
17. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
18. An awkward stupid person.
20. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
25. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
26. The Dravidian language spoken by the Kolam people in central India.
30. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
32. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
33. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
36. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
37. Jordan's port.
42. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
48. An affirmative.
49. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
50. An associate degree in applied science.
51. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
52. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
1. Greenish-yellow pear.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
6. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
7. A decree that prohibits something.
8. Fail to do something.
9. An informal term for a father.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
15. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
19. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. A state in northwestern North America.
23. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
24. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
28. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
29. A state in midwestern United States.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
35. Lower in esteem.
36. A decree that prohibits something.
38. Knock unconscious or senseless.
39. Advanced in years.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
43. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
45. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
46. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
47. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.