1. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
7. Deeply moved.
11. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
12. Used of a single unit or thing.
13. The content of cognition.
14. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
15. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
17. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
18. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
21. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
23. Informal terms for a mother.
24. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
33. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
35. A Russian river.
37. A state in northwestern North America.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. God of wealth and love.
48. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
49. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
51. The cry made by sheep.
52. Either extremity of something that has length.
53. In bed.
54. Food of a ruminant regurgitated to be chewed again.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
4. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
5. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
6. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
7. A state in New England.
8. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
9. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
10. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
16. Avatar of Vishnu.
19. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
26. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
27. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A bachelor's degree in religion.
31. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
34. A flexible container with a single opening.
36. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
38. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A married German woman.
42. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
44. A resource.
45. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
46. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
47. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.