1. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
4. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
7. The basic unit of money in Iran.
11. An accountant certified by the state.
12. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
13. Especially one side of a leaf.
14. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
15. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
16. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
17. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
20. A state in northwestern North America.
21. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
24. Jordan's port.
26. The capital of Croatia.
28. A state in midwestern United States.
30. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
46. The bill in a restaurant.
48. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
49. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
50. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
51. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
52. Offering fun and gaiety.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
4. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
5. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
6. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
7. Rate of revolution of a motor.
8. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
9. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
10. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
18. A light touch or stroke.
19. A loud harsh or strident noise.
22. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. Unknown god.
27. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
29. 1/10 gram.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
34. Obvious and dull.
35. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
37. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. A periodic paperback publication.
45. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
46. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
47. A bachelor's degree in religion.