1. Type genus of the Apidae.
5. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
8. Of southern Europe.
11. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
12. How long something has existed.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. The act of scanning.
15. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
16. Tag the base runner to get him out.
17. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
20. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
23. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
27. A fraudulent business scheme.
30. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
37. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. The cry made by sheep.
44. Being two more than fifty.
45. Any of various units of capacity.
47. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
48. Take in solid food.
49. In bed.
50. A unit of pressure.
1. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
5. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
6. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
7. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
8. God of fire.
9. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
10. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
19. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
21. At or constituting a border or edge.
22. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. True firs.
33. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
35. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
36. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
38. A city in northwestern Syria.
39. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
40. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
42. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
43. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.