1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. A man who serves as a sailor.
7. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. An accountant certified by the state.
13. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
14. The bill in a restaurant.
15. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. A genus of Ploceidae.
26. Being ten more than one hundred eighty.
27. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
32. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
40. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
41. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
44. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
45. A Loloish language.
46. A master's degree in business.
47. An associate degree in applied science.
48. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
49. A decree that prohibits something.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
4. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
7. A Russian river.
8. New Zealand conifer.
9. Jordan's port.
10. The sound made by a horse.
18. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
19. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
20. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
21. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
22. Being nine more than eighty.
23. A white trivalent metallic element.
25. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
34. A bachelor's degree in music.
35. The basic unit of money in Myanmar.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
42. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
43. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.