1. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
4. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
8. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
11. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
12. The content of cognition.
13. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
14. Half the width of an em.
15. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
16. A colorless flammable volatile liquid hydrocarbon used as a solvent.
17. An associate degree in applied science.
19. By bad luck.
21. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
22. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
24. A bachelor's degree in religion.
26. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
31. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
32. Foul with waste matter.
33. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
36. Used especially in treating bruises.
40. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
44. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
45. 36th President of the United States.
47. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
48. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
51. The last (12th) month of the year.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. A hazy or indistinct representation.
1. Relatively low in price or charging low prices.
2. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
3. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
4. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
6. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
7. The time during which someone's life continues.
8. Food for domestic livestock.
9. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
10. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
18. A fraudulent business scheme.
20. 16 ounces.
23. A descent down a nearly vertical surface by using a doubled rope that is coiled around the body and attached to some higher point.
25. A representation of the Virgin Mary mourning over the dead body of Jesus.
27. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
28. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
29. A state in midwestern United States.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. Not widely known.
38. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
41. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
42. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
43. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
46. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
49. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
50. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.