1. An informal term for a father.
5. 1/1000 gram.
7. Loose or flaccid body fat.
11. An Asian river between China and Russia.
12. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
13. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
14. A characteristic sound.
15. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
17. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
18. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
24. An informal term for a father.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
28. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
31. Being one more than one hundred.
33. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
35. A humorous anecdote or remark.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
49. Fiddler crabs.
50. The residue that remains when something is burned.
51. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
52. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
1. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
2. Type genus of the Amiidae.
3. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
4. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
5. (informal) Roused to anger.
6. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
7. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
8. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
10. A small cake leavened with yeast.
16. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
19. A flexible container with a single opening.
21. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
25. 10 grams.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
30. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
32. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
34. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
36. A light touch or stroke.
38. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
39. A vigorous blow.
40. A Hindu prince or king in India.
41. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
43. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
45. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
47. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.