1. A master's degree in business.
4. God of death.
8. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
11. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
15. Having a sharply uneven surface or outline.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
19. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
20. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
21. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. An informal term for a father.
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
29. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
48. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
49. Not only so, but.
50. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
51. The residue that remains when something is burned.
52. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
53. A master's degree in fine arts.
54. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
1. A city in Indonesia.
2. God of wealth and love.
3. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
4. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
6. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
7. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
8. A periodic paperback publication.
9. A submachine gun operated by gas pressure.
10. An informal term for a father.
16. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
18. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
22. A light touch or stroke.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
36. Armor plate that protects the chest.
37. A vigorous blow.
38. Common Indian weaverbird.
40. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
41. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. (British) Informal term for information.
46. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
47. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.