1. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. Material used to daub walls.
11. A tight-fitting headdress.
12. A light touch or stroke.
13. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
14. God of wealth and love.
16. In an unnatural eery manner.
17. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
18. A state in midwestern United States.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
22. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
32. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
35. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
41. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
45. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
46. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
48. On or toward the lee.
49. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
50. A flexible container with a single opening.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
52. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
1. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
4. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
5. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
6. In bed.
7. Become dark or darker.
8. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
9. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
10. Common Indian weaverbird.
15. Offering fun and gaiety.
20. An informal term for a father.
21. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
23. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
25. Informal terms for a mother.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
30. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
35. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
38. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
39. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
40. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
42. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
43. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
44. The cry made by sheep.