1. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
4. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
8. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
11. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
12. An informal term for a father.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A city in east central Texas.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
18. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
19. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
22. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. A flexible container with a single opening.
28. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
29. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
31. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
34. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
38. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
43. Take in solid food.
45. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
49. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
51. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
52. A light touch or stroke.
53. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
54. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
55. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
1. An awkward stupid person.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
4. A bachelor's degree in religion.
5. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
6. A public promotion of some product or service.
7. Fallow deer.
8. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
9. (botany) Relating to a plant of the family Araceae.
10. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. A primeval personification of air and breath.
20. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
21. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
23. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
26. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
27. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
30. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
32. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. A master's degree in business.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
39. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
40. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
44. The bill in a restaurant.
46. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
47. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
48. A rapid escape (as by criminals).