1. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
4. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
11. A slight amount or degree of difference.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
14. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
16. Nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus.
17. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
18. The capital and largest city of Zimbabwe.
21. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
24. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
28. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
29. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
30. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
31. The superior of an abbey of monks.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
40. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
44. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
45. The cry made by sheep.
47. A city in northern India.
48. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
49. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
50. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A state in the western United States.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. The sixth month of the civil year.
4. A public promotion of some product or service.
5. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
6. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
7. A light touch or stroke.
8. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
9. Type genus of the Ranidae.
10. By bad luck.
15. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
20. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
22. Singing jazz.
23. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
27. Any thick messy substance.
32. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
33. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. A city in central New York.
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
41. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.