1. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
4. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
7. (dialect) A short straight stick of wood.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
13. A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences.
14. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
15. Considerate and solicitous care.
16. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
17. A state in northwestern North America.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
21. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
25. The basic unit of money in Macao.
27. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
28. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
33. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
34. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
37. Noisy talk.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. Being two more than fifty.
45. The cry made by sheep.
46. The month following January and preceding March.
49. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
50. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
51. Type genus of the Majidae.
52. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
3. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
4. Provided with artificial light.
5. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
6. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
7. Standard temperature and pressure.
8. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
9. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
10. God of wealth and love.
18. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
22. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
23. (British) A form of football played with an oval ball.
24. The month following March and preceding May.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
30. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
35. In bed.
36. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
39. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
40. God of love and erotic desire.
43. Being one more than two.
44. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
47. A bachelor's degree in religion.
48. Before noon.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.