1. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
4. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
8. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
11. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
12. Type genus of the Anatidae.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
15. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
21. Informal terms for a mother.
24. In bed.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
29. A Mid-Atlantic state.
30. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
31. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
32. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
34. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
35. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
36. An outstanding Spanish cellist noted for his interpretation of Bach's cello suites (1876-1973).
42. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
45. Extremely pleasing.
46. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
48. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
49. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
50. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
51. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
1. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. A small cake leavened with yeast.
4. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
5. Not subjected to an aging process.
6. A light touch or stroke.
7. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
9. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
10. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
18. An associate degree in nursing.
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
22. A port city in southwestern Iran.
23. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
25. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
27. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. Cut the head of.
37. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
39. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
40. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
41. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 cm/sec/sec to a mass of 1 gram.
43. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
44. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.