1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
5. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
8. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
11. A Loloish language.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
13. An enclosed space.
14. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
17. Of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation.
18. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
19. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. 36th President of the United States.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
28. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
30. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
32. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
33. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
37. An associate degree in nursing.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. (British) Your grandmother.
45. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
47. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
48. An informal term for a father.
49. An informal term for a father.
50. A source of oil.
1. Any branch of Shinto other than Kokka.
2. A white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide.
3. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
4. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
7. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
8. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
9. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
10. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
20. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
21. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
23. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
24. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
31. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
34. (with `in') Guardianship over.
35. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
36. Have legs that curve outward at the knees.
38. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
39. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
40. A city in northern India.
42. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
43. The cry made by sheep.
44. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
46. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.