1. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
4. Type genus of the Amiidae.
8. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
11. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
12. A narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework.
13. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
14. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
15. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
16. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
19. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
21. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. A port city in southwestern Iran.
30. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
32. The address where a person lives.
33. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
34. A light touch or stroke.
37. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. The sixth month of the civil year.
44. A period of time spent sleeping.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
49. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
50. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
51. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
52. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
53. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
1. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
2. A city in southeastern South Korea.
3. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
4. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
5. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
6. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
7. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
9. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
10. A city in northern India.
18. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
20. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
22. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
27. The cry made by sheep.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
31. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. A quantity that is added.
40. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
41. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
43. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
45. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
46. Seed of a pea plant.