1. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
5. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
8. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
11. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
12. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
13. The cry made by sheep.
14. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
15. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
17. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
23. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
24. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
26. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
27. 10 grams.
28. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
29. A sudden short attack.
33. The highest level or degree attainable.
39. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
41. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
43. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
44. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
48. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
49. Look at with amorous intentions.
50. A doctor's degree in education.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
4. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
5. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
6. A state in midwestern United States.
7. An informal term for a father.
8. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
9. The capital of Morocco.
10. A strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny.
16. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
19. Extremely pleasing.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
22. A flexible container with a single opening.
25. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
30. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
35. One thousandth of a second.
36. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
37. A town in north central Oklahoma.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
40. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
42. (informal) Of the highest quality.
43. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
45. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
46. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.