1. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
5. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
8. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
11. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
12. An accountant certified by the state.
13. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
16. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
17. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
26. An awkward stupid person.
29. A licensed medical practitioner.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
32. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
37. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
39. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
40. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. The cry made by sheep.
45. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
47. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
48. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
49. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
50. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
51. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
5. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
10. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
19. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
21. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
22. Erect leafless flower stalk growing directly from the ground as in a tulip.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
28. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
33. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
34. The vertical triangular wall between the sloping ends of gable roof.
35. A seat for one person, with a support for the back.
36. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
38. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
42. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
43. A master's degree in business.
46. Unknown god.
47. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).