1. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
5. An enclosed space.
8. Either extremity of something that has length.
11. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
12. Seed of a pea plant.
13. The cry made by sheep.
14. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
15. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
16. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
17. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
19. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. Lower in esteem.
25. An informal term for a father.
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
31. A light touch or stroke.
33. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
34. One thousand periods per second.
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
48. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
49. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
50. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
51. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
52. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
53. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
1. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
2. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
3. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
4. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
5. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
6. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
7. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
8. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
9. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
10. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
23. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
24. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. French novelist.
36. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. In bed.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A coffin along with its stand.
41. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
42. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
43. Noisy talk.
45. A disease of poultry.
46. 10 hao equal 1 dong.