1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. The capital of Western Samoa.
8. A flexible container with a single opening.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. (informal) Exceptionally good.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
15. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
16. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
19. Lower in esteem.
23. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
26. The capital of Croatia.
28. Extremely pleasing.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
36. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
39. Unknown god.
40. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
45. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
46. How long something has existed.
47. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
48. Offering fun and gaiety.
49. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
50. The cry made by sheep.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
4. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
5. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
6. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
7. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. By bad luck.
10. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
18. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
20. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
24. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
27. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. A native-born Israeli.
34. Jordan's port.
35. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
37. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
41. A light touch or stroke.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
44. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
45. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.