1. An enclosed space.
4. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. Inquire about.
11. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. An associate degree in nursing.
15. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
16. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
17. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
20. Jordan's port.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. At or constituting a border or edge.
24. Not still wet.
27. Lower in esteem.
31. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
32. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
34. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
35. A Loloish language.
37. 16 ounces.
39. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
49. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
51. An associate degree in applied science.
52. Used of a single unit or thing.
53. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. God of fire.
3. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. God of love and erotic desire.
18. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
19. (informal) Of the highest quality.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
25. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
26. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. A white trivalent metallic element.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
33. A native of ancient Troy.
36. One thousand grams.
38. Common Indian weaverbird.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. A doctor's degree in religion.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
45. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. An honorary degree in science.